- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
Your search for 'Laboratory animal' has returned 2 results
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
Laboratories terminated, but lessons learned
At veterinary colleges, such laboratories have come under increasing attention this past year.