- Clear All
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Creating brighter futures for cats with chronic kidney disease
Diagnostics and treatments have improved for cats with chronic kidney disease over the past decade, and a new predictive diagnostic tool uses…
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?