- Clear All
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theVaccinationfilter Vaccination
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?