- Clear All
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.