- Clear All
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?