- Clear All
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Academics honored by AAVMC
The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges recognized the 2018 recipients of four awards during its Annual Conference March 2-4 in…
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.