- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Academics honored by AAVMC
The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges recognized the 2018 recipients of four awards during its Annual Conference March 2-4 in…
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as