- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2004filter 2004
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Embattled National Zoo director calls it quits after critical report
The American Zoo and Aquarium Association seemed to soften the blow of the NAS report by reaccrediting the National Zoo for five-years.