- Clear All
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."