- Clear All
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."