- Clear All
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.