- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove theOncologyfilter Oncology
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.