- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theDiversityfilter Diversity
AVMA strengthens support for women in leadership
The AVMA Board of Directors in November 2015 voted to provide management services for the Women’s Veterinary Leadership Development
Ross replaces dean who extended global research
Dr. Elaine Watson stepped down as dean of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine this past October.
AVMA board laying groundwork for future endeavors
The AVMA Board of Directors took a big-picture approach at its latest meeting, during the AVMA Veterinary Leadership Conference in Chicago.
Veterinarians: quiet contributors to nation's policy
Food safety, small-business tax relief, and animal well-being during air travel. The AVMA has had something to say to Congress on all these issues.
Disaster conference gives animal issues a seat at the table
One way to learn and improve on the process of disaster management is to combine the resources and experiences of those who have experienced disasters…