- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.