- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.