- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Embattled National Zoo director calls it quits after critical report
The American Zoo and Aquarium Association seemed to soften the blow of the NAS report by reaccrediting the National Zoo for five-years.
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."