- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Your search for 'International affairs' has returned 6 results
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary profession in sustainable development to improve…
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Embattled National Zoo director calls it quits after critical report
The American Zoo and Aquarium Association seemed to soften the blow of the NAS report by reaccrediting the National Zoo for five-years.