- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary profession in sustainable development to improve…
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.