- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
Embattled National Zoo director calls it quits after critical report
The American Zoo and Aquarium Association seemed to soften the blow of the NAS report by reaccrediting the National Zoo for five-years.