- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theOncologyfilter Oncology
- Remove theSurgeryfilter Surgery
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
Your search for 'International affairs' has returned 2 results
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
Ross replaces dean who extended global research
Dr. Elaine Watson stepped down as dean of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine this past October.