- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove theOncologyfilter Oncology
- Remove theSurgeryfilter Surgery
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.