- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?