- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Industry, agencies continue preparing for African swine fever
In March, veterinarians at the American Association of Swine Veterinarians annual meeting said swine veterinarians and pork industries continue…
Creating brighter futures for cats with chronic kidney disease
Diagnostics and treatments have improved for cats with chronic kidney disease over the past decade, and a new predictive diagnostic tool uses…
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.
Taking on cancer
Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs and cats—particularly now that more pets are living long enough to develop the disease.
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?