- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
World Veterinary Day promotes sustainable development
The theme of World Veterinary Day 2018, which falls on April 28, is “The role of the veterinary
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?