- Clear All
- Remove theBehaviorfilter Behavior
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Banfield Foundation commits $1M to domestic violence programs
The Banfield Foundation announced that it has committed to investing $1 million over four years through its Safer Together initiative
From 'Zoobiquity' to 'Wildhood'
Many humans don’t realize how much they have in common with other animal species from monkeys to gazelles to even guppies. Barbara Natterson-Horowitz,…
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.