- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
Osteosarcoma is genetically similar in dogs and human children, according to a study published July 19 in the journal Communications Biology by
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
Finding perspective on outdoor cats
“You probably came to this talk and expected me to just say, ‘Kill all the cats,’ right?” asked Dr. Renée Schott, medical director at the Wildlife…
Banfield Foundation commits $1M to domestic violence programs
The Banfield Foundation announced that it has committed to investing $1 million over four years through its Safer Together initiative
AVMA presents Excellence Awards for 2019
During AVMA Convention 2019 this August in Washington, D.C., a number of individuals received AVMA Excellence Awards for contributions in areas such…
In Puerto Rico, time measured before and after Maria
The wrath of Maria, one of the worst natural disasters to strike Puerto Rico, disrupted life on the island for months afterward.