- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
Human Plague frequently asked questions: Plague is an infectious disease of animals and humans caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis.
Disposal of Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical Disposal has come under increased scrutiny due to detection of human pharmaceuticals in U.S. Waterways.
APHIS Seeks Comments Regarding Petition to Amend Animal Welfare Act Regulations to Prohibit Public Contact with Big Cats, Bears, and Nonhuman Primates (August 5, 2013)
AVMA comments to APHIS regarding the Petition to Amend Animal Welfare Act Regulations to Prohibit Public Contact with Big Cats, Bears, and Nonhuman…