- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
The heated topic of raw milk
Unpasteurized milk has found a niche, with devoted followers hyping its taste and purported health benefits.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
Salmonella: Amphibians and Reptiles (FAQ)
Questions and answers for pet owners concerned about Salmonella associated with amphibians and reptiles.
AVMA honors profession’s leaders, advocates
During AVMA Convention 2016 this August in San Antonio, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and one organization to recognize
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?