- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
FSMA Proposed Rule to Establish Current Good Manufacturing Practices for Food for Animals
AVMA comments on Federal Register Notice Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventative Controls for Food for…
The heated topic of raw milk
Unpasteurized milk has found a niche, with devoted followers hyping its taste and purported health benefits.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
AVMA honors profession’s leaders, advocates
During AVMA Convention 2016 this August in San Antonio, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and one organization to recognize