- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
The heated topic of raw milk
Unpasteurized milk has found a niche, with devoted followers hyping its taste and purported health benefits.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
AVMA honors profession’s leaders, advocates
During AVMA Convention 2016 this August in San Antonio, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and one organization to recognize