- Clear All
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
Investigators faced difficult decisions on depopulation, recalls for salmonellosis
A series of Salmonella outbreaks in Israel sickened people from spring 2017 through summer 2019.
Report says animal management research needed
A report from a science source for food, agricultural, and environmental issues calls for research on connections among animal
Newcastle reemerges, spreads in California
State officials blame broken quarantines, call for added biosecurity
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
1945 - 1955
With the end of World War II, “Thousands of people, particularly those in the medical profession, are returning to civil life