- Clear All
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
1945 - 1955
With the end of World War II, “Thousands of people, particularly those in the medical profession, are returning to civil life
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.