- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theEmergency & critical carefilter Emergency & critical care
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
Assessing pet supplements
A third of all U.S. households with dogs use supplements, as do about a fifth of households with cats, according to a report on pet supplements from…
Supplement companies made changes after facing crackdown
The availability of glucosamine for animals seemed to be in question 15 years ago.
WHO seeks end to antibiotic use without disease
Global health authorities are discouraging use of antimicrobials in food-producing animals in the absence of disease.