- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theEmergency & critical carefilter Emergency & critical care
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
World Veterinary Day promotes continuing education in one health
On April 30, World Veterinary Day 2016 will promote continuing education for veterinarians in one health.
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
AVMA, pediatrics academy collaborate toward one health
The AVMA and American Academy of Pediatrics adopted a joint statement, “The Value of Professional Collaboration in Protecting the