- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theEmergency & critical carefilter Emergency & critical care
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
Your search for 'Food safety' has returned 2 results
Pig drug may be withdrawn over residues
Food and Drug Administration officials are working to rescind approval of a swine-use drug that may leave carcinogenic residues in pork.
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.