- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
AVMA, pediatrics academy collaborate toward one health
The AVMA and American Academy of Pediatrics adopted a joint statement, “The Value of Professional Collaboration in Protecting the
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
World Veterinary Day promotes continuing education in one health
On April 30, World Veterinary Day 2016 will promote continuing education for veterinarians in one health.