- Clear All
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
Newcastle reemerges, spreads in California
State officials blame broken quarantines, call for added biosecurity
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.