- Clear All
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
UGA alumni recognized
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine recognized four alumni with awards for service to the veterinary college and the
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.