- Clear All
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
Report says animal management research needed
A report from a science source for food, agricultural, and environmental issues calls for research on connections among animal
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
1945 - 1955
With the end of World War II, “Thousands of people, particularly those in the medical profession, are returning to civil life