- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theOccupational hazardsfilter Occupational hazards
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
AVMA, pediatrics academy collaborate toward one health
The AVMA and American Academy of Pediatrics adopted a joint statement, “The Value of Professional Collaboration in Protecting the
UGA alumni recognized
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine recognized four alumni with awards for service to the veterinary college and the
Committee on Antimicrobials Positions Available
Volunteers are sought to serve on the new AVMA Committee on Antimicrobials beginning in September 2016.
World Veterinary Day promotes continuing education in one health
On April 30, World Veterinary Day 2016 will promote continuing education for veterinarians in one health.