- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Mexican horse meat banned by EU
The European Union has banned the sale of horse meat processed in Mexico out of fear it may not meet food safety standards.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
Model bill and regulations to assure appropriate care for dogs intended for use as Pets
Model Bill and Regulations to Assure Appropriate Care for Dogs Intended for Use as Pets