- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Mexican horse meat banned by EU
The European Union has banned the sale of horse meat processed in Mexico out of fear it may not meet food safety standards.
Egg rules endure challenges
California’s housing requirements for egg-laying hens, which took effect this year, have survived one appeal and face a second.