- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Your search for 'Food safety' has returned 2 results
Mexican horse meat banned by EU
The European Union has banned the sale of horse meat processed in Mexico out of fear it may not meet food safety standards.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.