- Clear All
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove theNeurologyfilter Neurology
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
New listings in AVMA Animal Health Studies Database
Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
Infectious disease researcher elected to NAS
Dr. Edward A. Hoover (IL ’67), a University Distinguished Professor was elected to the National Academy of Sciences