- Clear All
- Remove theDentistryfilter Dentistry
- Remove theMicrobiologyfilter Microbiology
- Remove theNeurologyfilter Neurology
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
Study identifies bacteria in feline plaque
A study has identified 267 bacterial species associated with health, gingivitis, or mild periodontitis in feline plaque.
New listings in AVMA Animal Health Studies Database
Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.
2019 AAHA Dental Care Guidelines for Dogs and Cats released
To help veterinary practitioners navigate the complex and changing world of veterinary dentistry, the American Animal Hospital Association has…
1965 - 1975
The period of 1965-1975 could be characterized as a time when part of the foundation for the present-day one-health initiative was laid,
Below the surface of anesthesia-free dentistry
The American Veterinary Dental College, AVMA, and American Animal Hospital Association state that dental cleanings should be performed under
Many cat and dog owners have been embracing preventive dental care for their pets in recent years, including home care