- Clear All
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
New listings in AVMA Animal Health Studies Database
Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database.
Fix by Five campaign aims to reduce cat overpopulation
The conventional wisdom is that cats should be spayed or neutered at 6 months of age. The Fix by Five campaign challenges that assumption, aiming to…
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.