- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
Your search for 'Feline' has returned 2 results
Obesity: A toolkit for veterinarians
Get practical tools to teach companion-animal and equine clients about obesity, and enlist them as partners in reducing their animals' weight.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.