- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove theShelter medicinefilter Shelter medicine
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
Nominations open for 2020 AVMA awards
The nomination period is open for the following AVMA Excellence Awards for 2020.
Fix by Five campaign aims to reduce cat overpopulation
The conventional wisdom is that cats should be spayed or neutered at 6 months of age. The Fix by Five campaign challenges that assumption, aiming to…
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.