- Clear All
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
Your search for 'Feline' has returned 2 results
Report supports rational administration of gastroprotectants to dogs and cats
Concerns have been raised that, as in human patients, acid suppressants are being overprescribed and misused in canine and feline patients.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.