- Clear All
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBacteriology/mycologyfilter Bacteriology/mycology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
AAFP updates guidelines on feline zoonoses
Many benefits come with having pet cats, according to the American Association of Feline Practitioners, but education is key to prevent transmission…
Report supports rational administration of gastroprotectants to dogs and cats
Concerns have been raised that, as in human patients, acid suppressants are being overprescribed and misused in canine and feline patients.
The hidden ecosystem of the gut microbiome
Millions of bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, including cats, dogs, and humans.